A list of reason why you should consider using a specialist Dental Recruitment agency to fill your vacany?
1. Recruiting the right staff takes time and effort, the simple tasks of filtering applications and fielding phone calls takes existing team members away from their day jobs.
2. A recruitment agency has its own pool of candidates who may not read the paper on the day your job advert is published. Agencies have relationships with passive job seekers who are often very good and loyal employees waiting for the right opportunity as apposed to anything that’s available.
3. Recruitment Consultants have more experience of interviewing and screening candidates and get more thorough and comprehensive understanding of expectations from clients and candidates.
4. You only pay if the agency is successful.
5. Specialist recruiters interact with a range of characters and business types within their chose industry and as such have a great awareness of opportunities and those who will be the most suitable.
6. Don’t give away your competitive edge by undertaking your own recruiting, you offer your competitors insight into your company’s direction and success.
7. Recruitment agencies can also offer support and advice on salaries, benefits, market trends and availability.
8. Recruitment agencies can work far quicker than traditional forms of recruitment. Placements have been known to be done in a week. This can be the period taken waiting for the advert to be put in the paper.
Some very exciting developments are coming this way soon. Working with http://www.digitaljunkie.co.uk we are creating some fantastic web sites.
Watch this space.
Product, Price and Presentation.
I thought Id come up with the three P’ s of Business all by myself. Sadly once I had googled the concept it became apparent that there are many P’s of business. All the same cant do any harm to have an opinion.
The Three P’s
Simple… or is it… no it is simple, you need to have a product or a service, perhaps a service is a product, either way if this is causing you problems, best not waste your time reading on and indeed going into business.
What can you sell your product for. Take into consideration, all the costs for producing the product. Its raw material, time, administration, manufacture, its all got to be costed, then profit added. Highly unusual for products to be sold without any profit and be sure that without profit you will soon find no joy in business.
How will you get the product to market. Consider its form and function. Who will be buying and using the product, what format will they most appreciate purchasing the product in. How will they find out about it and why will they choose you over another provider. Service will be very important and often over looked.
While watching the leaders debate the other night, I was amazed at the lack of charisma any of the leaders had. Non of these potential leaders commanded the stage, their competition, the program and come to mention it their prospective parties.
We have no Tony, no Obama, Not even a Sarkozy.
But that’s not their problem, is it, that’s ours. They are standing and we are not, they have been involved in politics for a considerable period of their working lives and have become the leaders of their parties at this time. The fact that they are boring or are not charismatic is not their problem. What is their problem is of course winning elections. Obviously if there was a out and out winner on the charisma stakes then I m sure they would be the leading the party, such is the influence of personality politics. As I say they aren’t and as such we are in the most equal election contest for some time.
All the same it does come down to votes and more important than ever it is important that people vote. Now this blog gets a fair few hits and I am fairly confident that the majority of those who follow this blog will vote. I feel however we should all make sure that we do our bit to encourage those people who we know are unlikely to vote to vote. Never before has the vote been so important.
The vote is not a God given right, it has been acquired via many a war, a battle and indeed many a politicians being less that charismatic.