A list of reason why you should consider using a specialist Dental Recruitment agency to fill your vacany?
1. Recruiting the right staff takes time and effort, the simple tasks of filtering applications and fielding phone calls takes existing team members away from their day jobs.
2. A recruitment agency has its own pool of candidates who may not read the paper on the day your job advert is published. Agencies have relationships with passive job seekers who are often very good and loyal employees waiting for the right opportunity as apposed to anything that’s available.
3. Recruitment Consultants have more experience of interviewing and screening candidates and get more thorough and comprehensive understanding of expectations from clients and candidates.
4. You only pay if the agency is successful.
5. Specialist recruiters interact with a range of characters and business types within their chose industry and as such have a great awareness of opportunities and those who will be the most suitable.
6. Don’t give away your competitive edge by undertaking your own recruiting, you offer your competitors insight into your company’s direction and success.
7. Recruitment agencies can also offer support and advice on salaries, benefits, market trends and availability.
8. Recruitment agencies can work far quicker than traditional forms of recruitment. Placements have been known to be done in a week. This can be the period taken waiting for the advert to be put in the paper.